Slash – Solo Album Artwork, Track list and Release Date Announced
Ex-Guns N’ Roses and current (apparent) Velvet Revolver axe legend Slash is nearly ready to release his much anticipated debut solo album. The record, entitled Slash, is coming to all good music shops and, strangely enough, newsagents on May 10th in the UK (April in the States).
As well as a standard record release, Slash, Roadrunner Records and Classic Rock magazine have teamed up to release a special feature magazine dedicated to Slash’s career that will come with an bonus version of the album.
Slash has been recording the album over the last year and he’s recruited half the recording industry to make it happen. Each track features a different guest vocalist and Slash is confident it’s the best project he’s ever been involved in.
While Tickets There would like to remain confident, his recent work, namely Velvet Revolver and his first solo single, Sahara (not featured on the album thank Christ!) leave little to be desired. Hopefully this album will produce the miraculous turnaround all his fans want to see him make and restore him to his former credibility.
01. Ghost (Ian Astbury, feat. Izzy Stradlin) (3:34)
02. Crucify The Dead (Ozzy Osbourne) (4:04)
03. Beautiful Dangerous (Fergie) (4:35)
04. Promise (Chris Cornell) (4:41)
05. By The Sword (Andrew Stockdale) (4:50)
06. Gotten (Adam Levine) (5:05)
07. Doctor Alibi (Lemmy) (3:07)
08. Watch This Dave (Dave Grohl, Duff McKagan) (3:46)
09. I Hold On (Kid Rock) (4:10)
10. Nothing To Say (M. Shadows) (5:27)
11. Starlight (Myles Kennedy) (5:35)
12. Saint Is A Sinner Too (Rocco De Luca) (3:28)
13. We’re All Gonna Die (Iggy Pop) (4:30)
14. Baby Can’t Drive (Alice Cooper, Nicole Scherzinger)
15. Paradise City (Fergie, Cypress Hill)